Lots of punts and lots of defense. It's not a huge surprise Madden nfl 24 Coins. We know the Bears have an excellent defense and they were starting Chase Daniel, a backup quarterback making his first appearance since 2014 on the road and on a short week. It is no secret that the Lions offensive line has struggled against defenses that are good. Detroit is without Kerryon Johnson last week too. The score had been Bears 9-7 at halftime. It was 16-16 by the end of the 4th half before a pick six for Bears Safety Eddie Jackson helped them win the game 23-16.

A couple of takeaways that I learned from the game. For one, I've been hesitant to join the Bears bandwagon since there's something that I'm not able to believe about Mitch Trubisky. The Bears are the best team in the first game, and better in the first quarter. They have been leading at halftime of every game they've played before they get slowed down in the second quarter. Could it be because Trubisky is off his opening script and/or Matt Nagy is off his script, which makes them less efficient? I'm leaning towards Trubisky having issues as it has been proven that it's easy to miss throws. As good as the Bears defense has been, in 2018 the quarterback and the offense must be performing at a high level to win in the playoffs.

This being said, I believe that it's now the time to get behind the Bears and the Bears are one year away from Super Bowl contention. The Lions may not be alive for the time being but Chicago was on the road to a division rival using an alternative quarterback during short notice and won. That's huge. Washington could not do it.

Yesterday Chase Daniel showed why it is commonplace for him to be paid big amount to play as a backup. He scored 27-37 and 220 yards . He also scored two touchdowns. The game proved Matt Nagy is a legit coach. In fact, he was prior to the game however, the Bears offense were able to be efficient under those circumstances Mut 24 Coins. They didn't really have a run game and still had guys open all day.